Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - "Online Therapy" for Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia)

View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2015, 12:46 PM
black eye
Reforming

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberh98 View Post
I actually had a great experience with a new online program called "Learn to Live."
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxBritannica View Post
http://www.learntolive.com/ costs 950 dollars, does anyone else have a problem with psychiatrists making money out of the supposed help they give
yes, roberH is obviously affiliated with that website,
and i think all the information to heal ourselves is already for free available one way or another.

social anxiety is just in the mind it doesnt not need expensive medical treatment.
accepting ourselves and our lives and our position in life, is the most healing thing we can do.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to fears, addictions and depression, and many enter through it."

So he said to the Socially Anxious People: "Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves."

"Truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - The cure

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome