Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dnt llike first person shooter games becaause of my sa--- but wat are some of the good zombie games out there

·
Banned
644 Posts
My personal favorite is Dead Rising 2. Another highly rated one is Dead Island, but I haven't played that one myself only watched a little bit of it. It looks good also.

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Dead risings good. 1st is alot diff to 2nd (Much harder) theres demos for both and theres a new dead rising out but u might as well get dead rising 2 first since it'll be half the price (New ones a remake of 2 with the character from 1 in it.).

Red dead redemption has a zombie dlc (full length campaign, same length as main game) which I don't have but its a good game.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse was an awesome game! Hard to find nowadays.

Dead Island is my current favorite, and currently lvl. 32 in it. I get sidetracked and spend most of my time exploring and collecting stuff.

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse was an awesome game! Hard to find nowadays.

Dead Island is my current favorite, and currently lvl. 32 in it. I get sidetracked and spend most of my time exploring and collecting stuff.
what character are you playing with

·
No idea.
53 Posts
Surprised nobody has mentioned Left 4 Dead, never played it, but it looks pretty great.

But yeah, my personal favourite, by far:

Oh hell yeah. What a game. Can't wait for the PS3 version.

House of The Dead 2 is pretty damn sweet as well.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
I play Resident Evil Mercernaries for 3DS. I prefer this than the PS3 cause it's easier to use the controls, and it doesn't require a freaking TV.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts