Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never taken any ssri to treat my anxiety, but oh boy did this one single pill of zoloft 50 completely suppressed my negative emotions. I was actually surprised how quickly I reacted to it. Btw it wasn't a placebo effect for those who think it was, trust me I know when something works, but this was something else. It was like it numbed my emotion, I wasn't bothered by it. Quite an amazing and liberating. feeling to not give a ****. I feel like a kid again, the world looks amazing and clear, crisp and sharp. I sometimes catch myself smiling for no reason, man this stuff is a miracle. But one side effect it gave me was it cured my premature ejaculation, can't say that's a bad thing though.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Zoloft is one to treat many problems, I believe it's been approved for just about everything related to depression and anxiety symptoms and it has a long list just like Paxil..

Good luck on this medication, be aware of the negatives, it's hard to come off and it causes weight gain sexual dysfunction; but if you like how it works then that's a good sign.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts