Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. Been around here for awhile, but only recently made a username. So yes, let me see, it all started during my first year of middle school sometime in 2000 and eventually spiked to such an intensity where I went completely mute and didn't say anything to anyone for about three years. Then, after a long, boring, and empty high school experience, not knowing WTF I was thinking, I decided to join the Navy, but had no clue what boot camp would be like, so here I am back at home because my psychiatric diagnosis from boot camp was such that it warranted my discharge under the condition that I can never, ever re-enlist in any branch of the military.

Ever.

This may also preclude me from ever attaining certain U.S. government jobs in the future.

Forever.

So here I am back at home with everything slooooooowly going down the drain even further, applying to college with a low GPA as well as very little scholarship bonuses, all of which passed me by in high school, and because some of the easy scholarships that you simply apply for in order to get free tuition had expiration dates that I failed to meet, I am no longer eligible to apply for them.

Ever.

Then, I've never even worked a part-time and am supposed to get my driver's license so that I can commute to college and work a part-time job, but because of my GPA, my insurance is going to cost $300 every month, unless I make that up in college in the fall term, four months away. Someday, things just might get better. It's hard to believe, but maybe. Or things might just stay this way.

Forever.

But time will tell, as I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. So yeah.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey Zeddicus, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Welcome, Zeddicus! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.