Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Gotta say, he says Citalopram (Sit-A-Low-Pram) extremly weirdly.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Is this guy a psychiatrist or a psych patient? lol He sounds like he's been drinking heavily.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

LOL wtf?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I admire what this guy does. He clearly is very dedicated to his work and goes out of his way to give free advice on youtube to thousands and thousands of people who desperately need it.

However, he does seem very odd. If I had him as my pysch I might forget halfway through the appointment that I'm the patient and hes the doctor. I could see myself recommending some medicines for him to take haha :p

Overall though, its great what this guy is doing. Keep it up.

·
calm
264 Posts
this guy look and act weird but what he says is right at a professional level, though alot of opinion also in there which I think doesn't belong in.

i couldnt trust somebody looking and talking like that, at least not at first impression

·
Registered
794 Posts
He is saying Citalopram correctly! It is not Sit-A-Low-Pram. It is Sye-TAL-oh-pram!
No, he says it "correctly" for an American. We Brits say it correctly for being British.

I said it's incorrect because I am British and that is not how we say it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.