Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Mad Scientist
1,087 Posts
^I found out when it was announced, either yesterday or the day before. Very influential guitarist and songwriter, also just 41 years old. Puts mortality into perspective. He struggled from a lot of health issues during the past year.

·
Super Moderator
34,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
If you're not old like me, you might not know this but this camera would have probably costed like $1300 when it was new. I know I had a Digital8 Handycam that did not have as many features as this one (it was lacking the LCD screen, for one thing) and I think it was $800 when I bought it. And you can see the video quality was terrible.

·
SAS Member
14,436 Posts
I love these sort of restoration videos where there's almost no annoying music or person talking. Seeing an old thing thrown away getting a new fresh life is something i approve of.

·
Super Moderator
34,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I never actually had any model rockets but I yearned for them (If that counts :lol ).

The model kits I built usually turned out less than good (I usually messed up the paint or the decals) but I was still a lot of fun

·
Banned
48 Posts
Anyone know a decent YT ripper that won't try to put crap on my computer? Wanted to try editing a music video, adding my own media over a song etc.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
Anyone know a decent YT ripper that won't try to put crap on my computer? Wanted to try editing a music video, adding my own media over a song etc.
I usually just search YouTube to mp4 or download YouTube videos and you can find a bunch of online converters that let you do this.

·
customusertitle
745 Posts
I'm not really sure why I like this channel : P
I've watched so many of his random videos about maps and borders and stuff

The ones where he redraws the maps are so dumb but still fun for some reason

He's also got one where he redraws Europe & one with the US states.

---

The more serious videos are fun too. Like he talked about how Saudi was planning to cut off Qatar in one:

https://@www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHKk1P4wME8

---

It's kind of weird obsession (?) but kind of fun, lol, I like borders and geography stuff too.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
^^I was also looking for something to download YouTube videos, tried free download manager but it doesn't work for me, just hangs up at "requesting info".

I used to use the free version of Real Player Downloader, downloaded a lot of youtube videos in the past with it but it would stop working every now and then, then start working again after an update etc. Now it doesn't work at all, they keep pushing their premier version for around $25. Seems sometimes if you want something that actually works you have to pay for it. I bought Debut Video Capture a while back and it will record any video on your screen, works well but for saving a bunch youtube videos it's slow to have to play everyone one at a time to record it. With the real player downloader it would download a bunch a YouTube videos really fast.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
I've got to be honest when they announced this kit thing (and maybe it's because I woke up thinking about this while half asleep because no I don't have a life are you really still wondering?) I thought the kit thing would be like you could pick stuff from any packs and make your own combination of items. Which, still wouldn't save The Sims 4 from being the lamest Sims game gameplay wise, but would be better. The country kitchen kit looks nice but there's a custom content pack that's larger and very similar (though it's slightly more aimed at gardening still a bunch of cottage-y stuff though.) This is the first time any Sims pack has had vacuum cleaning included, which is nice but prob should have just included that in the laundry day stuff pack. Also how bleak is that? Video game packs about cleaning lmfao. Marie Kondo would approve tho. (Also if you have the pets expansion and they don't freak out from the cleaning that's tragic.) The 90s stuff is funny because I just started re-watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Also as usual, all stupidly overpriced but I assume they'll have constant sales.

vacuum cleaners in the sims :)

vacuum cleaners in real life :no

Apparently some houses have a central vacuum system so there are like holes and stuff in the house and you sweep stuff into it. I bet it makes less noise at least.

lol:

https://@www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjsLr77tt8
I want to say you pay for what you get but nah you really don't lol

·
Terminator
13,222 Posts

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
Interesting, I actually never knew she was wearing wigs

I got emotional watching this. I also had no idea she was 37 haha I think most YouTubers look young though it's something weird I have noticed.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts