Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this might be a good thread for this section. Sometimes I think when people post Youtube videos about things they're interested in in other sections they kind of just get buried in the sea of randomness. So this would (hopefully) be a thread dedicated specifically to videos people are actually interested in. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
I don't know if this qualifies but it might get the ball rolling, I like learning about vehicles & different engine configurations & people that do weird or different things with cars, here's one of the last videos I watched, Semi stack on a VW beetle cause why not.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,144 Posts

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,593 Posts
lol I love that this is a challenge.

It's weird how when he puts their heads back on it seems less than the number of heads when they're on one lego person.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,593 Posts
I've posted this video a few times now but it's still the best thing ever:

Also:

gameboy coffin synth

coffin discussion (timestamped)

This channel is pretty great. I don't watch much stuff in this genre of channel consistently but he's basically a punk mad scientist lol and I like the random/creepy/geeky stuff.

More gameboy stuff:

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I've also an interest in bigfoot videos. Which ones are definitely fake and which ones are either better fakes or possibly authentic. Just came across this one tonight and much to my surprise the original video location was only miles from my house. I never heard or Knew of it till now.

The original you can hear the supposed white bigfoot breathing.

·
Super Moderator
34,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Although I'm not a gamer, I still have an interest in keeping my PC cool because I do sometimes do light video editing. I found this guy not too long ago and was surprised I didn't stumble across him earlier....

·
bipolar
16,988 Posts
This guy is a GP up in Singapore that loves travelling. He can afford to stay in beautiful hotels - this is one of my favourites - the Fullerton. Haven't stayed there myself but it makes me feel good just watching this.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I have quite a few things I'd like to restore, gas pumps, cars & trucks, motorcycles,old farm equipment. If this old Tonka truck can be restored then just about anything can....

·
Super Moderator
34,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I actually knew someone who had one of these and remember playing the Buck Rogers game that came with it...

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,593 Posts
I can't believe some people were complaining so much about the previous one they made considering it was still cool lol:

I mean looking at it, with the new one you're not going to be able to have a lightsabre fight like in the films since it's supposed to solidify in contact with other objects like other lightsabres so it resembles a sword fight so you're still sacrificing something either way. You either sacrifice some of it's functionality for aesthetic or the other way around.

Lol. How do?

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/que...ed-plasma-how-can-it-deflect-blaster-bolts-an

According to another question on this site it appears that lightsabers are controlled plasma streams. These streams are seen deflecting laser bolts and of course dueling with other lightsabers.

But plasma isn't solid, in physics it behaves as a gas - so how can it deflects blaster bolts and other lightsaber blades? Lasers pass through plasma, and a plasma stream wouldn't stop another plasma stream in a duel.

It's studied in a special branch of Physics called LucasPhysics. It also covers why laser cannon shots can be heard - especially in vacuum.
:haha

·
customusertitle
745 Posts
This guy is really good at catching scammers. It's crazy :roll :

1 - 20 of 109 Posts