Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've met someone you believe is the love of your life. They are divorced and the only way you can marry them or have a prolonged relationship with them is if you abdicate.- Do you follow your heart? Do you stay true to your destiny and loyal to your country? There was a time when I would have abdicated - now I'm a little more cold blooded so I'm unsure-What about you??

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I'd abdicate. True love is worth more than money or power. Plus you'd still have family money and a title, anyway.

·
Registered
718 Posts
If the 'true love' was Swedish and 6"4...I would abdicate in a heartbeat. I would probably prefer a life out of the spotlight anyway.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I wouldn't want to lead in the first place but if it was my destiny then I'd do my duty and rule the **** out of this country! :D

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Keep the throne.

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
i've never been interested in power or control. i'd go with the love of my life and let someone else have the throne. actually, even if i DIDN'T meet the love of my life i would try to pass the throne off to someone else. SO not interested in being in charge. o_O

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I would abdicate instantly, planning on still doing my part as a citizen. I don't need a throne to serve my country. I don't want to be famous either so I'd prefer to slip into a more discreet life anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts