Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
electric
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell it to me! :-D

For me, the most painful one is... I am halfway through the semester and I suddenly realize I have classes I signed up for but haven't been attending but I don't know what they are or when they are and I can't find out or figure out where I'm supposed to be. My classes are all confusing and I can't get to them on time.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
That sounds pretty awful. I have alot of nightmares about plane crashes but they usually vary a bit each time (not sure if that counts as recurring). Odd thing is I'm never actually on the plane. The most common ones are something like I'm standing in a field and gaze up at the sky and see a plane. After a couple of seconds the nose tilts down and I'm filled with dread; I know what's giong to happen and can't/don't do anything. And it just falls to the ground. Sometimes I'm with other people (whom I apparently know) but they never notice anything, even when there's a loud explosion. Sometimes I run to the crash site and it's not pretty.

Ha, I spend so much of my life passively observing the world that even in my nightmares I just witness something horrific.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi

i kinda enjoy haveing nightmare's but thats cause my obssesed for horror movies.

the most scary nightmare i had was when i in the ocean and it was totaly black could see nothing then some thing grab me it look horroriable sharp teeth harry fish skin just scary.as i was fighing it it was trying to bite me it bit me and took a chuck of flesh off me and ate it then try to bite me again i was pusing it away i got it off me then it rush at me with great speed i got scared.then i woke up i was dang i wanted to finish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts