Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do? How much you do it?
I workout every day. One day lifting weights, other day jogging (3miles) and so on. It's literally the only thing that keeps me sane in my shallow life and superficial companions. Elaborate.

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
I lift weights using a barbell set, dumbbell set, lat machine. I began doing a lot of random exercises but I plan to redo my program and start doing better compound exercises like squats, dead lifts, military presses ect. I don't do any cardio because I'm already really skinny and I'm trying to look bigger.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would recommend running or even jogging to anyone. The phenomenon of a runner's high is pretty common. I get this euphoric, pumped feeling after a run. The run itself is a strain, but it's well worth it for that feeling after a run. It's actually enjoyable after a while. Swimming is also pretty good.

·
Unavailable
212 Posts
I feel really lazy thanks to this thread. :b I need to up my training! I was in the process of training for a half marathon but kind of slagged off. I do various weights at my gym and do yoga frequently. I'm in pretty good shape but my endurance is still not that great. :/

·
Registered
148 Posts
running 4 times a week, judo twice a week.
I agree with Soldoc: after my run, I feel euphoric for several hours:boogie:yes

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
At home -
Conditioning circuit - normally consists of knuckle push ups, skipping, boxing bag work (alternating punches + knees to work the core), sit ups, and my core routine.

At the gym -
Day 1 - Chest, Triceps, shoulders - Chest Press variations, Dips, Shoulder press etc
Day 2 - Back, Biceps and legs - Chin ups, Pull ups, Back extensions, Preacher curl, Squats etc
Day 3 - 1 hour of cardio (cycle, jog, kickboxing class etc.)

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I would recommend running or even jogging to anyone. The phenomenon of a runner's high is pretty common. I get this euphoric, pumped feeling after a run. The run itself is a strain, but it's well worth it for that feeling after a run. It's actually enjoyable after a while. Swimming is also pretty good.
How far do you usually have to run to get this runners high? I sometimes run about 3 kms, but don't get it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I just started this week, so it isn't much.

I stretch out, then jog for a certain distance (right now it's a mile, hoping to increase it each week). I do some sit-ups with weights, and then finally bench. I'll probably add some more as I get in better shape.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I try to do some light aerobics and strength training 3-5x/week and hatha yoga 1-3x/week. Nothing that's going to make me a super athlete, but enough to keep me from feeling like a lazy slug.

·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts
Masturbation 5-7 times a day, followed by thumb and finger reps playing Forza 3-5 days a week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts