Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Name your representative in the US Congress.

• I can name him/her.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 7 35.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· resident classicist
4,415 Posts
I can't tell you the one from where I live, but the district in Georgia I still vote in, the 6th district of Georgia, the representative is Tom Price (R), before that it was Isakson, before that it was Newt. Our senators are Saxby Chambliss (R) and Johnny Isakson (R).

· Registered
5,322 Posts
Ohio 2nd (The fightin' 2nd!): Jeanne Schmidt - Republican. AKA Skeletor. AKA The idiot who called John Murtha a coward. :roll

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)
john murtha may or may not be a coward, but he is certainly crazy and senile.

ed markey (d-ma-07)

· Somewhere but not here.
1,803 Posts
This guy was recently on The Colbert Report, the representative of New York's 25th district. The fightin' 25th!
Dan Maffei
Was James Walsh until he retired last election.

· Memorial Profile
38,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why do people in our state continuously elect Sensenbrenner? Ugh...it's hopeless.
As I recall some totally unknown Republican ran against him in the primary and the Dems didn't even bother to offer up a challenger. Dems probably figured it was a lost cause given that his district covers basically all of metro Milwaukee, minus the City of Milwaukee, so a very Republican area where Dems have little chance.

I have never voted for him, thought I've probably written to him about a hundred times.

· Banned
177,635 Posts
I can't say that I know every loser in congress, it'd be easier and a shorter list to name who's good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.