Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How many time do you generally spend daily?

• An hour or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 2-4 hours

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 4-6 hours

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 6-7 hours

Votes: 23 59.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
♥
681 Posts
It depends, but usually anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. I tend to get on at night before I go to sleep, so the amount of time that I stay on just depends on how tired I am.

·
(.*?)
6,793 Posts
Probably 14-15 hours average. I work on the computer and don't have a TV or offline social life, so where else would I go?

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Both my jobs require a computer (or repairing them), so lots. Plus the time at home for gaming and whatnot.

·
Registered
292 Posts
If I'm in a bad situation or something, I might pull what I did Monday-Tuesday. 36 hours awake, 18-24 hours spent on the computer. Of the 36 hours, I was on the internet/using bandwidth.

·
Banned
974 Posts
Just 2 hours these days. Im getting over my addiction to the internet. Im realizing now that the only way im gonna get happy is to find fun things to do in the real world. Its working. I used to waste so much of my life on it.

·
Live. Laugh. Learn
4,101 Posts
Mondays and Tuesdays, I'm on my computer 0-3 hours a day. I have work in the morning to noon and then classes in the afternoon on these two days.

Then I'm probably on my computer anywhere between 4-8 hours a day for the rest of the week.

So 4-6 hours a day for a week sounds about right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts