• I get mad really easily.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I get mad fairly easily.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • My temper is pretty even.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • It takes some crap before I get mad.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • It takes a lot of crap before I get mad.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I only get mad when the s**t hits the fan.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I never really get mad.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I'm always indifferent.

Votes: 3 5.3%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of temper do you have?

Do you wish you could change it?

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
i have a higher temper than most people know since i hide it well, and i do MOST of the time get in a "whatever" mode and dont really care about stuff that annoys me at first. But i had a temper as a kid and its still there. Today was a day where everyone pissed me off and i didnt want to see/talk to anyone

·
Registered
Worthless garbage
9,197 Posts
I lose my temper really easily. It doesn't take much these days for me to become annoyed. There are rare moments when I explode and lose it completely. That's when I can't hold it in anymore. It hasn't happened for a while now, and I'm working on never letting it happen again.

·
Monkey man
240 Posts
I don't have short temper, just a quick reaction to bull****.

·
SAS Member
13,226 Posts
I think I'm mostly calm and can actually tolerate a lot, but there are some things that will trigger something in me to EXPLODE w/ anger (I can go from 0-60 in an instant and have been told I am scary when angry). It's not pretty and I've broken a lot of stuff and put a lot of holes in walls. A lot of the time it's irritating noise or something a family member does that triggers me. I'm sure if I had more close relationships I'd eventually lose it w/ them, too, though.

I've gotten better at controlling my anger over the years, but it's still something I need to work on.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
There wasn't a "rage" option haha but I picked the closest thing :stu

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
I had a BAD temper when I was younger. Now, it's not too bad. It really depends on the day though. Some days it doesn't take much at all, other days it takes more.

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
A lot of crap before i lose it i voted

·
Registered
788 Posts
I yell easily since I'm impatient and have a short fuse, so I picked the second option on the list, but I never do stuff like bash holes in walls. I mostly just yell and occasionally throw small objects like flip-flops around my room but never actually break anything.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes I got anger issues. As of now my temples hurt since 3 days ago when I hit myself very hard during an anger outburst:(.

·
We all deserve something.
1,786 Posts
It takes me a bit of crap to get me truly pissed off. When I do get mad though, I want to punch the **** out of a wall or something, lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
I get moody and cross, not so much violent. Was much worse as a teenager, obviously... But it's often not related to anything that's actually happening, which is annoying. I can work myself up into a mood over nothing.

·
Athiest and Nihilist.
601 Posts
My family are concerned about my temper, I have about 93 outburts a day according to my mother haha.

I would consider it passionate moaning.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
I have had much crap in life so I also easily lose temper though I try to check it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts