Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
College: Notre Dame

NFL: San Diego Chargers. We have already won the championship this year. There is no point in even playing the games.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,710 Posts
Dallas cowboys

·
Registered
186 Posts
Indianapolis Colts. Winners in the neighboring state.

Ohio State is still #1 for me - even though they keep embarrassing themselves in the National Championship :-/

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
NFL - Packers
NCAA - Wisconsin Badgers

·
Cool story, bro!
986 Posts
Die hard Cowboys fan since I was 7.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I don't have an nfl team in my city so I have to adopt one. It had been the Packers until Favre retired, now I'm looking for a new team but none are looking promising yet.

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
I don't have an nfl team in my city so I have to adopt one. It had been the Packers until Favre retired, now I'm looking for a new team but none are looking promising yet.
You should stick with the Packers :D They basically have the same team as the one from the 2007 NFC Championship game + in 2008 Aaron Rodgers had statistically almost the exact same season as Favre did in 2007 + their schedule is fluffy. You know you don't wanna leave the green & gold. They went 6-10 last season. Losing 7 games by 4 points or less.

At least i've convinced myself it will be a great season for the Pack. I also find New Orleans to be highly entertaining to watch if you don't care about winning.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
They made a Hard Knocks season on my team.
Why they picked a team that hasn't had a winning season in 20 years is beyond me.

It's bad enough we have to put up with a fool who legally changed his last name to OchoCinco. I firmly believe that when he has a child, in or out of wedlock (hopefully in), he will name the baby Cuatro.

·
Cool story, bro!
986 Posts
They made a Hard Knocks season on my team.
Why they picked a team that hasn't had a winning season in 20 years is beyond me.

It's bad enough we have to put up with a fool who legally changed his last name to OchoCinco. I firmly believe that when he has a child, in or out of wedlock (hopefully in), he will name the baby Cuatro.
They Bengals went 11-5 in 2003 or 2004 and won the division!

This year might be a little rough with the loss of T.J. though.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I was upset when I heard he left.
The management here has always left a lot to be desired. The Hard Knocks show is pure proof. I still cannot believe that HBO picked our team for that. Couldn't they have waited until we were decent....if that ever happens?

Carson Palmer is hurt AGAIN, too. :roll.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts