Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so if you would write an autobiography when you are old, or someone would write a biography about you, what would it be called? :)

Hehe I probably would name my own book something like 'Out of the darkness into the social life' :D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I like your questions, unfortunately the only honest answer I can give is negative.

Something like The Life Unlived or

Jimmy, He Hid From Life Rather Then Living It.

Hopefully I can come up with a better title as I improve. Maybe tomorrow's question can be what would you like the title of your biography to be.

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
(Insert Whatever Title Here): The Unauthorized Biography.

Because that is the only way there would ever be a biography of me, would be if it were unauthorized. No WAY would I ever write one or let somebody else write one, if I could help it. :lol

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
The Iceman Cometh: The Story of the Coolest Man Who Ever Lived.

·
Weeeeeeeeee!~
331 Posts
How to make pie.
I dunno, maybe my biography will be about my passion for making pie when going through one of my darkest moments in life. Sort of like a coping habit whenever I feel suicidal :boogie.
"Oh, wisk me away to mountains full of flowing cranberries and trees made out of pumpkin pie~"
*Btw, you make very interesting threads!. It's too bad they don't last long xD*

·
Registered
34 Posts
"The (other) man with no name"
or something like that

I've not really done anything worthy of a biography (yet, anyway)

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts
The Man of Few Words.

It's a coloring book

·
Weeeeeeeeee!~
331 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Baiken, That's just great :D

@Ender, It doesn't matter! You have the right to feel how you feel. So I like you're book titles. :)

@tehuti88, I thought you were the first one to write an autobiography :)
But yes, it might be a bit confronting :)

@TheFather, The Iceman, not like the hitman I hope? :D But I like the title. Sounds exciting :)

@failed101, Let's hope it something positive. Thanks! But I try, but I cannot really influence others. It is up to you all how long my threads last :)

@Coat, I like your title, sounds mysterious :)

@ManOfFewWords, Great :) A coloring book, haven't really thought about that :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts