Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
Have you seen my avatar that's about it.No,seriously,I need to be with someone I can relate to,otherwise things aren't going to click.Warm,sensitive and isn't judgmental.Someone who appreciates me as much as I would appreciate them.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I couldn't describe my ideal beauty, honestly. Not in the looks aspect. I find so many things beautiful. All I know is, a beautiful mind, a beautiful heart, and a beautiful soul is what is truly beautiful in my eyes.

Beautiful eyes, long hair, and tight pants wouldn't hurt, though. ;)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Empathetic, Compassionate, Respectful, Patience, Honest, Optimistic, Imaginative, Philosophical, Spontanaity, Smiles.

Oh and someone who doesnt take themselves seriously, like can laugh at themselves and let go of their faults, as we all have them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Good looks, fun to be with and understanding.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Empathetic, Compassionate, Respectful, Patience, Honest, Optimistic, Imaginative, Philosophical, Spontanaity, Smiles.

Oh and someone who doesnt take themselves seriously, like can laugh at themselves and let go of their faults, as we all have them.
:nw

Stated perfectly. My thoughts exactly.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Physically: Small a.s.s., flawless skin (in my case, I wish I had porcelain, Scarlett O'Hara skin), small breasts, tall, lanky physique. IOW, everything I don't have.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Physically: Small a.s.s., flawless skin (in my case, I wish I had porcelain, Scarlett O'Hara skin), small breasts, tall, lanky physique. IOW, everything I don't have.
"small breasts, tall, lanky physique"

are you talking about a man or a woman

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
"small breasts, tall, lanky physique"

are you talking about a man or a woman
Oops, guess this thread is geared towards relationships as opposed to beauty in general. :lol Yes, I was talking about the ideal female beauty... as in what I'd like to look like. I'm only attracted to dudes. :)

As for a guy...

I'd prefer someone who's taller than myself (5'4"), good hygiene, has a job (doesn't matter what), educated (at least trade school),is reliable, honest, thoughtful, loyal and has a good sense of humor.

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
longish wavy dark hair. blue eyes, tall, fit, dimples, clean,soft skin, some chest hair
gentle, softspoken, sense of humor, loyal, honest, fun loving

my husband meets about 5 of these.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oops, guess this thread is geared towards relationships as opposed to beauty in general. :lol Yes, I was talking about the ideal female beauty... as in what I'd like to look like.
Phoebus, thanks for clarifying. Pardon me for pressing on this, but ..

what you said about wanting to be a lanky woman has been tormenting me.

Dictionary.com defines lanky as "ungracefully thin and rawboned; bony; gaunt".

Why would a woman want to be lanky. and why small breasts on a lanky woman? why ? why? why? why?

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Phoebus, thanks for clarifying. Pardon me for pressing on this, but ..

what you said about wanting to be a lanky woman has been tormenting me.

Dictionary.com defines lanky as "ungracefully thin and rawboned; bony; gaunt".

Why would a woman want to be lanky. and why small breasts on a lanky woman? why ? why? why? why?
Eh, I prefer this definition minus the ungraceful part.

lanky -Somewhat lank; tall, slim, and rather ungraceful
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lanky

Yes, guess I used the word incorrectly - should have just said tall and slender.

As for the breasts part, that's personal.

Satisfied?

·
Registered
67 Posts
A spirit of selflessness, compassion, and heart! Honestly, if things of that nature are missing, the outer beauty really diminishes a great deal in my opinion.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
a kind heart that always overcomes evil thoughts =]

if we want to be physical, pretty much everything my gf is! :) she is beautiful =]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts