Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Can you name your state's governor and their party?

• Yes and Yes

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • Yes, I can name them, but not their party.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Uh, no.

Votes: 9 17.6%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you name the governor of your state and which political party they belong to?

Rules:

1. This poll is for US residents only (sorry to those from another land).

2. This poll is only for those who don't live in California or Alaska -- you'd have to be retarded to not know the Governator or Palin.

These rules seem necessary so as to not skew results with world famous ones that everyone knows.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Ted Strickland (D)

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
no
).

2. This poll is only for those who don't live in California or Alaska -- you'd have to be retarded to not know the Governator or Palin.[/b]
:lol you could have asked if they knew which party they belonged to. its been a few months, i bet some people have forgotten which party palin is

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
Sorry, I voted before reading the rules. Since I live in california, you can scratch off one of the yes and yes votes. (I have my settings so that older posts are placed last).

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Jennifer Beauty Queen Granholm (D) :lol

Before Granholm it was John Mafia man Engler (R) :lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jim Doyle (D)

2010 Governor - Scott Walker

2012 President - Paul Ryan

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
Where I vote: Ted Strickland - Democrat - Ohio
Where I live: Kurt Beck* - SPD (Social Democrat) - Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate)

*Actual title: Ministerpräsident. Other than his name and party, I know absolutely nothing about him.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Haley Barbour (R)

·
pitiful loser
1,154 Posts
I didn't read the OP first, but that's okay, because I know the one and his party from the state my parents live in. I knew it when there, too. It's cheating a bit, though - my dad is a very active party member in the party that the current and last three governors came from (we moved there during the antepenultimate governor's time in office).

In this state, however, you usually wouldn't be that aware of it, especially in the southern half of the state where we're so disconnected from Sacramento.

Governator (R) - Current

Jon Huntsman (R) - Former

1 - 20 of 38 Posts