Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
2007. Year before started having social anxiety and was pretty popular as a high school freshmen. 2008 though... worst year so far for me.

·
Banned
105 Posts
2004 and 2005. I was really happy :) Had lots of friends and was a normal social teen. Wish I could go back. Don't think I'll ever be the same.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2004 and 2005. I was really happy :) Had lots of friends and was a normal social teen. Wish I could go back. Don't think I'll ever be the same.
Same for me. I was in my first year of university, studying to be an accountant. I had a future and I thought I could actually be successful and well-adjusted. Man, was I ever wrong. But just being in a time period where I actually believed those things is reason enough to want to go back.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Aside from the late 90s and early 00s which were the best years of my life untill a new school ruined me for years, I'd go for the year 2007 I think. It was like a rebound from all the horrible years before that. Everything seemed alright back then. Since then though it has all slowly gone downwards again but nothing that bad.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
1998-2003, 2005

AKA Ages 5-9, 12

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
2007 was by far the best. That was the year I had tons of friends, and I was actually a little popular. Of course in 2008 everything went downhill.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
1996 and 2006. Oh wow ten years apart, I wonder if 2016 is also going to be awesome? mierda that is five years away......... :time ..... :/

·
who cares..
863 Posts
I loved the middle to the end of my senior year of high school, I've hated my life for a longg time, but for some reason I had a lot of friends for a bit, a lot of people to talk to/IM/Text. Unfortunately I've just went downhill since I graduated. Girls talking to me one day, and not the next, didn't help anything.

·
Meek
447 Posts
16-17...soooo...that would be....2003-2004. I wasn't doing that amazingly well at anything, but I had really good, silly friends like me, a lot of fun at school, a good social life and was getting a lot of attention from boys when out at night. I just remember laughing a lot that year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts