Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can do all-time, but in recent years im obsessed with assassins creed. Just a bad-*** concept. the game gets a lot of flack for being repetitive, which it is, but i still dont get tired of the game. the character itself is a little corney, but take away all the dialogue and Altair's by far my favorite character

the new guy looks pretty cool too but I only took a glimpse...trying to do a media blackout so I dont know everything about a game before it comes out for once

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hm...there are so many characters I love. Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island, Bastila Shan from KOTOR, April Ryan from The Longest Journey, Link from Zelda - Ocarina of Time, to name a few.

·
SAS Member
14,413 Posts
Garrett from the thief games is one of my favorites.
Samus Aran is close second.
You can add Shadow and Cecil from final fantasy.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia

·
Registered
47 Posts
GLaDOS from Portal. Who doesn't love a huge homocidal artifical intelligence machine that promises you'll be baked into a cake?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Garret is a lot better than Altair, though Altair looks cool.

If you want to get more old school Shadow is pretty cool and so is Cecil.

Even more old school.. the orignal Ryu Hayabusa was pretty damn awesome--even Robert TS in 2.

Alucard was a little flat but he was fun to play and brought us some decent speed finally.

Then of course you have Zero and what about Ken and Vega (anyone with gaydar find it tripping here)?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts