Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard question, I know. But I need some new music ^^

Right now I'm really into Lily Allen... but favorite music changes constantly.

So please, what do you love to listen too? I listen to a bit of everything so throw anything at me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm pretty random when it comes to music, so here goes a couple of bands/ artists that I really like :).

- APC
- Bob Dylan
-Cake
- David Bowie
- Franz Ferdinand
- Flogging Molly
- Rammstein

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty random when it comes to music, so here goes a couple of bands/ artists that I really like :).

- APC
- Bob Dylan
-Cake
- David Bowie
- Franz Ferdinand
- Flogging Molly
- Rammstein
cake never there = amazing
bob dylan is always good.
and i love rammstein thanks to german class.

i will have to listen to more of the rest of the bands you posted... nice taste though :)

also i really like the Catharsis song posted on this thread.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Some of my favorite artists right now are:

-Ellegarden
-Matt and Kim
-Sum 41
-Sambomaster
-Coldplay

I also like Julieta Venegas, specially this video, for obvious reasons. :D

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Some of my current favorites:

The Dollyrots
St. Vincent
Rilo Kiley
Priscilla Ahn
Emiliana Torrini
Eisley
Dressy Bessy
Brandi Carlile
Flyleaf
Tat
Rachael Yamagata
Patti Rothberg
Metric (At the music store lastnight this was playing so I asked who they were, I really like this cd)

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
Maybe you could try some foreign music.
Since you're into pop, try stuff by Jolin Tsai (very well known chinese pop singer), Ayumi Hamasaki (very well known japanese singer).
I'm currently listening to stuff by Jay Chou (Chinese singer) which is slightly less upbeat.
Aqua Timez is pretty good if you like the calming type of pop.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
If you click my sig and become a member(which I don't like because before you didn't have to be logged in or a member to see it), then you can see some music that may interest you. Some of the songs are older, but the bands have some good current music.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I've been getting back into Bright Eyes for the first time since high school. Also I've been listening to more classical music (Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky).

Aside from that, I'm still listening to a lot of the same bands I liked a few months ago. Animal Collective, TV on the Radio, Beirut, Ryan Adams, Jarvis Cocker, Tullycraft, Heavenly, Patrick Wolf (love his new album), Jens Lekman.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I've really liked Pete Rock's work lately along with alot of other really great hip hop producers.

·
king of the road
175 Posts
I think the Avett Brothers might be up your alley. They'll be in Michigan sometime soon I think. I think it might even be a free show. Definitely worth checking out.

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
I've been getting back into Bright Eyes for the first time since high school. Also I've been listening to more classical music (Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky).
Same. I used to hate classical music and could never understand why people like it but I guess as you grow up, you have more time to listen to it more. :)

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I like any type of rock music. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails. Some of my other favorites are A Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, Fall Out Boy, and Three Days Grace. There are a lot of others I like too. I also recently discovered Simple Plan and really like their music.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
White Stripes
Elliot Smith
The Black Keys
Jimi Hendrix

Just a couple I like you might want to check out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts