Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here get told they look like someone famous by friends or family?

I'd like to say I get told I look like Brad Pitt but since I shaved my long heavy metal hair off a couple of years ago I've got 'you look like a young Tim Roth' a fair few times.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
I get told I look like a young Loretta Young-she's an actress from way back-not sure if anyone here would know who she is.- I agree-I think I look like her too.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I have had friends, friends of friends, and even random strangers on the street just walk up to me and tell me that I look like the actress who plays Addison on Grey's Anatomy (Kate Walsh.) This has happened so many times I've lost count.

I used to think it was because of the red hair, which I don't have anymore. I don't watch the show, nor the spin-off (Private Practice??). This topic came up the other day here in Germany and I told them this, but I couldn't remember the name of the character on the show. One of the other people here said, "Addison? I can really see it!" (And that's how I found out Grey's Anatomy exists in Germany!)

I don't really see it though. She's a lot thinner. Her face is kind of square too. My face is more round... :stu

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
slanted and disenchanted
321 Posts
I'd like to say I get told I look like Brad Pitt but since I shaved my long heavy metal hair off a couple of years ago I've got 'you look like a young Tim Roth' a fair few times.
looking like Tim Roth at any age is never a bad thing. WAY better than Brad Pitt, imo. but that's just me. Roth is my favorite actor, so i *am* a bit biased.

i don't really think i look like anyone. i've get the occasional random/weird comparison every so often, but i never really quite see what people are talking about... just as well, i guess...

·
Banned
837 Posts
I've heard from a lot of people that I look like Giovanni Ribisi. They couldn't have picked anyone who I can't stand more.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
Hmm. Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone has ever told me I look like a celebrity. I guess I don't. Man this thread makes me feel left out. :b

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
No one has ever said I look like any particular celebrity either :stu

Doppelganger is an awesome word though :D

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Cesc Fabregas, blah i dunno prolly the hair or sumfin.

He's not a bad looking dude. His name seems weird for a Spaniard or even Portuguese. He is actually from Barcelona, where there is Catalan. That would explain his name.

I have been compared to Prince William myself. He is exactly seven years and one day younger than me. We also, strangely enough, are the elder of two brothers, and our fathers ended up marrying the girls they dated before dating and marrying our mothers. AND.....our fathers' second wives also have three children (we each have three stepsiblings)!

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
The only time people have said anything was actually on this forum. They say I look a little like Vin Diesel. I don't really see it, but I guess it's because of the angle of my face in the pic.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
^Post the pic!

And huh, if that's you in your pic, I'm going to go with chad michael murray. There you go, you are a doppelganger! Tada!

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm. Alright then.

;)
I'm off the hook? Ha.

I can see Rene Zellweger in you too on the post a pic of you thread. Sorry!

tremelo said:
looking like Tim Roth at any age is never a bad thing. WAY better than Brad Pitt, imo. but that's just me. Roth is my favorite actor, so i *am* a bit biased.
Thanks but maybe Meantime isn't such a good look. Though it's Tim Roth in Made In Britain I get off people. Oh and if anyone was wondering I'm not a Nazi!

·
slanted and disenchanted
321 Posts
Thanks but maybe Meantime isn't such a good look. Though it's Tim Roth in Made In Britain I get off people. Oh and if anyone was wondering I'm not a Nazi!
lol, awww. i felt so bad for Colin in Meantime. that's probably not what people are referring to. i guess the shaved head would lend itself more to a Made in Britain look.

anyway, i just meant it as a complement, even though i have no idea what you look like. there are much worse people to be compared to (trust me, i've gotten a few really off the wall ones!)

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
According to celebrity look alike, I look 80% like Rachel Stevens, 71% llke Rckki Lake and Melanie Knauss, and 70% like Amanda Bynes. Horray for me! I never really heard of the first three people, but I used to watch the Amanda Show all the time.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts