Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What, if any, plans do you have for tomorrow?

I'm heading over to my brothers house for a backyard barbeque, we're going to have beautiful weather for it though a bit on the hot side at 94 degrees or so. Should be a good time and a rare day out of the house. :D

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,711 Posts
nothing. aah what a useless post. :sigh

·
Registered
307 Posts
There's a high school down the street that puts on a
fireworks show every year. I'll probably just watch it from
my yard.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
this holiday doesn't mean anything to me, it's not important to me, I don't care what it stands for, it's just another day...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Smoking a brisket (as soon as I find papers big enough to roll it), then going out to the country to shoot fireworks and make a bunch of noise.

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
It is an insane asylum today. I had to help my dad haul metal roofing out to his place. I wished he waited until next week to do it. The place is full of idiot tourists. They don't know how to drive, and they are lost. They are really screwed up when they get into town were everything is one way. I am glad to be home. I have a freakin headache.

·
Banned
322 Posts
I will be mourning the loss of my empire, damn rebellious colonies!

Sorry, I just thought I'd jump in here, even though I am not from the US and so have no interest in the 4th of July...I must be pretty bored.

Carry on.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I loved that last post... and I'm American but it was the best laugh I have had today - thank you. "Damn Rebellious Colonies"... the funniest part is my son is watching Star Wars right now so I almost didn't catch the relationship to American/British History - how pathetic of me. But it was still great to get a good laugh.

I really needed one today.

I just got back from taking my son for a picnic in a local park, after we ate we fed the turtles and fish in the lake some stale Chex Snack Mix... then came home and I am back online as he watches Star Wars.

Earlier this morning I mowed my lawn - he weeded my rosebed and watered the plants (he is 10 and trying hard to earn his fireworks money).

Tomorrow night we will go watch the big fireworks display downtown (I'm dreading it but it is what I do as a mom) - it is always crowded, lots of noise, people drinking and then 1/2 hour of fireworks and then chaos as everyone tries to leave at the same time. I am so glad it is only once a year... kinda like Halloween.

My dad and sister may throw some stuff on the grill and invite us but that requires a 30 minutes drive to get to their place - along with all the other crazy vacationers from out of state and drunk locals on the roads.

I really wish I could just stay home.

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
that requires a 30 minutes drive to get to their place - along with all the other crazy vacationers from out of state and drunk locals on the roads.
You must live here in the U.P. of Michigan. :lol

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
I'm building a desk

·
Registered
444 Posts
Probably ducking out of another barbeque/party thing I was invited to. In a way I wish people would stop asking.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Sleeping. History Channel. Maybe watch the DC fireworks on TV. Beer.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Nothing planned really. I'll probably go for a walk, do some reading, study a bit, dunno what else.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Im going to be at work during most of the afternoon and evening. Besides that I am just going to sit at home and pretend I am happy. Everyone I know (so many people, ha!) are going to be out of town.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts