Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Projects. If there is one thing that I dread probably more than getting up and talking its when you have a project to turn in, not just any project, but the ones that require some detail and can not be concealed in your backpack, and so you have to bring in it and walk around with it the whole day till you get to the class that requires it, then they may even send you home with it. All the time your walking into the classes that didn't assign it to you wondering "omg I wonder what everyone thinks of this "thing" I'm dragging around, wonder if they think I am some kind of psyco or something?"

Gotta do one tommorrow, my GE101 class wants me to make a 3D pyramid of the Pyramid of Sucess, of course since its 3D I won't be able to stuff it in my backpack.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Couldn't you put it in a box or something? I've carried boxes around when I needed to mail them and didn't have time to do it before class. No one commented and no one knew what was in them. And if someone did ask you about it, at least you'd have the chance to explain.

·
Banned
227 Posts
Nothing's worse than a speaking presentation for me, but that's because I carry around large models on a regular basis. I think I actually have the worst of both lol, because I have to stand up and speak about the 'thing' I'm carrying around.
I'm personally intrigued, and I know a lot of other people are too, when they see strange projects going places. Do you have an art or design studio you can stash it at, for the day? It'll most likely go untouched (but still leave a note) and un-noticed there, and you could pick it up when it's time.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
I'm personally intrigued, and I know a lot of other people are too, when they see strange projects going places.
Yeah, I think people are a lot more likely to be curious about it than they are to decide you're a psycho or make any kind of judgment about you based on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts