Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Telepathy, regeneration, and teleportation would be my three.

I could truly be empathic, I could live for a very long time and I could go anywhere I wanted.

How about you?

·
Artest, Christian, Trans
377 Posts
Flight, Invisibility, and the ability to heal myself of any illness or injury... like wolverine or something.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amputate and reattach limbs.
Rotate head 360 degrees.
Jump without feet leaving the ground.
Why would you want to amputate and reattach your limbs?
Head rotation thing is kind of neat.
So, like, stretchy legs or levitation?:blank

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
Flight, Invisibility, and the ability to heal myself of any illness or injury... like wolverine or something.
This but just heal so I could heal any one or animal .
Flight . F yeah
Invisibility . Without question

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
903 Posts
1. the power to turn any liquid into Vanilla Coke
2. the ability to make penises sprout from any inanimate object
3. the ability to generate an invisible force field with a 50-foot radius that only works against people who like Duck Dynasty

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1. the power to turn any liquid into Vanilla Coke
2. the ability to make penises sprout from any inanimate object
3. the ability to generate an invisible force field with a 50-foot radius that only works against people who like Duck Dynasty
1) :b
2) :blank
3) :clap

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Immortality
The ability to create my own world
The ability to create people and watch them live
(So basically i wanna be god)

I've weighed the pros and cons of immortality, and i think i would enjoy it. Most people seem to think it's bad because you have to watch everyone you love die, but I feel like it just gives me more time to love more people. Also I have a fear of not having enough time. I'm afraid if i read this book, i wont be able to read this book. If i go here, i wont have time to go there. If i lived forever i wouldn't have to worry about such things.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Immortality
The ability to create my own world
The ability to create people and watch them live
(So basically i wanna be god)

I've weighed the pros and cons of immortality, and i think i would enjoy it. Most people seem to think it's bad because you have to watch everyone you love die, but I feel like it just gives me more time to love more people. Also I have a fear of not having enough time. I'm afraid if i read this book, i wont be able to read this book. If i go here, i wont have time to go there. If i lived forever i wouldn't have to worry about such things.
I like the immortality one, and even the create your own world one, but why people?

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I like the immortality one, and even the create your own world one, but why people?
I love watching people. They are an oddity to me, and I would love to create them, and put them in potions that I would find entertaining to me. I would love to create a few humans, and then watch how they procreate and grow into a society, and then destroy themselves. And then I would do it all over again, and change some things to see if there is a way that humans wouldn't destroy themselves.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love watching people. They are an oddity to me, and I would love to create them, and put them in potions that I would find entertaining to me. I would love to create a few humans, and then watch how they procreate and grow into a society, and then destroy themselves. And then I would do it all over again, and change some things to see if there is a way that humans wouldn't destroy themselves.
:blank

:eek:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Omnipotent

but if im not being greedy 1 thing i think about quite alot is i would like the power to be able to look at something and see its entire history, trace it back to its creation. human/animal/even inanimate object.

I see ppl every day on the street, in work, on tv, in photos and never give them a second thought. But sometimes i think they have a whole history of life i pass by them for a second but i wonder where they grew up what kind of childhood they had who there parents where, there family history, there memory's etc. there life experiences.

Kinda weird i know :lol

But this would fall under omnipotent so i already got it yeahh.

·
Registered
582 Posts
1) Shapeshifting. I'd love to be able to experience life in different physical forms. It would also be fun to see how much what you look like (general attractiveness as well as race, gender, age etc.) really does affect how society treats you in general.

2) Telepathy. Not so much to read people's minds all the time. The ability to share a thought, emotion or memory perfectly with another person would be awesome. I could show people that I'm just scared and not intending to be rude.

3) Instant teleportation. Basically because I'm both impatient and lazy so this power would be handy. :b

·
Registered
245 Posts
Immortality, levitation and near C speed.

What would be funnier though is to also have 3 retard super powers, like:

1. The ability to read my own thoughts
2. The power to hypnotyse, but only works on myself
3. Appearing invisible only to myself

Lol, i want to make a thread about that =D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts