Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,382 Posts

It is convenient.

And while finding this gif I discovered Christian Bale is English wut. Not sure how I managed to never know that.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Are you like, trying to send a message to someone on the forum? :D Or is this just about hot British guys in general? I believe I've seen some guy's picture on a thread somewhere here, his location said UK, I don't remember his screen name, but he was cute.

Yeah, I knew Christian Bale was British.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,382 Posts
people on reddit and fark always use the term "british hot" to describe someone who isn't really that hot

do a google search for fark "british hot" (keep the quotation marks)
Yeah for some reason there's a general stereotype online that British people are pretty ugly compared to other countries, I've noticed it too. :| fun times lol.

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
Yeah for some reason there's a general stereotype online that British people are pretty ugly compared to other countries, I've noticed it too. :| fun times lol.
I think it's left over from the late 60's and early 70's before their dental programs modernized.

Before that, from what I understand, they were using pliers, and sand paper.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,382 Posts
I think it's left over from the late 60's and early 70's before their dental programs modernized.

Before that, from what I understand, they were using pliers, and sand paper.
I've never been to a dentist actually, but I've gotten a couple of compliments on my teeth so I assume they're not awful. I'm only half living up to the stereotype :'( #doingitwrong

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,382 Posts
Do you apply the fluoride yourself every 6 months?

Or am I being scammed.
I just brush them :um daily (when I wake up, and before going to bed) I know, it's awful.

I think I'm just genetically very lucky, (at least for the moment) my brothers teeth are all right too, he's also never been to a dentist and takes less care of them than I do - has admitted to sometimes not brushing them for a couple of days and stuff D:

They're not like TV advert good though, just decent. I imagine if I went to the dentist they'd find all kinds of problems I'm not aware of. I know I should go, but my parents never took me and now I've just been putting it off indefinitely.

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
I just brush them :um daily (when I wake up, and before going to bed) I know, it's awful.

I think I'm just genetically very lucky, (at least for the moment) my brothers teeth are all right too, he's also never been to a dentist and takes less care of them than I do - has admitted to sometimes not brushing them for a couple of days and stuff D:

They're not like TV advert good though, just decent. I imagine if I went to the dentist they'd find all kinds of problems I'm not aware of. I know I should go, but my parents never took me and now I've just been putting it off indefinitely.
I managed to inherit my grandmother's (who was British) teeth. The front 2 on the top are like chicklets, and the rest are normal size. Not only that, but they decided to stick out on an angle.

If it wasn't for modern orthodontics, people would probably still be throwing empty soft drink containers at my head whenever I left the house.

Id like to get veneers at some point.

:um

·
My wings are broken T_T
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you like, trying to send a message to someone on the forum? :D Or is this just about hot British guys in general? I believe I've seen some guy's picture on a thread somewhere here, his location said UK, I don't remember his screen name, but he was cute.

Yeah, I knew Christian Bale was British.
just in general :b

1 - 15 of 15 Posts