Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out and had boring *** night, yay!

oh well, at least I got my pic on their website , yippie

1st column, 5th one down-->http://driveit.clickspace.com/gallery/1038035/1000378

the whole place was packed with girls and I had a lame *** time, whooo
hurray for SA and this stupid socially-obsessed world

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hey nice work Ajay!...I agree though...looking at those pictures is a bit depressing.
*shakes fist at stupid socially obsessed world*
I bet all those people are bored too...

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bah,i look so ugly
thats probably why my night sucked

·
PASTAMANIA BROTHER
441 Posts
Man, you're all over the place aren't you? Like 3 TV appearances and now on some website lol. Would have never thought you had SA from that pic (or your TV appearances).

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Congratulations firstly on at least going out there, that exposure to those situations on its own must at least feel rewarding? I suppose my advice would be not to feel discouraged, make an effort to go out like this maybe once a week or so and perhaps as you grow more and more comfortable with the situation you may suddenly find you have a little more courage to start approaching girls and even them approaching you (trust me, you are FAR from unattractive and I would be very surprised if there were girls in there who did not find you handsome and worth chatting to, but sometimes they can be equally nervous or see the nerves in you and think better of it).

So chin up and just keep chipping away, because you will find success sooner or later if you do keep it up, I promise you.

·
Registered
761 Posts
lmao. You do not look ugly at all.. you look like a confident and laid back guy in this picture. No cocky expression like a lot of the other guys. You look way more interesting than any other guys in the pics tbh, and I like your clothes. I'm not trying to be weird, just reassuring you with my true opinion.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
I would of never of thought you have SA after looking at those TV shots and these pictures. It's strange how blurred our perceptions of ourselves and others can be. Last week I felt like I could take on the world but the last couple of nights is "lonersville" and don't even want to be around people.

It looks like you either know a lot of people or are making friends VERY fast. Isn't this a good thing? Your probably more charismatic than you take yourself to be and you seem like a friendly, determined and hansom individual. I know I don't know the whole story but your doing some pretty amazing things! Your determination is awe-inspiring to say the least, seriously. Imagine all those other people there who had probably felt the same way you did. I bet there were a few!

EDIT: And look at all those pretty ladies, man! Wth am I doing in Ohio?

·
excessively polite
15 Posts
bah,i look so ugly
thats probably why my night sucked
I'm sorry to hear you had a louzy time there.
But maybe you weren't there with the right people?
Believe me (I know you probaby won't), there's really nothing wrong with your looks.
Judging from the pictures, I'd say you were the handsomest man there.
A beautiful complexion, a great smile, dark curly hair and deep chocolate brown eyes, I can't imagine there being any girls who wouldn't want to date you...
You only look a bit nervous, but apart from that it's all good
I'm surprised you didn't have to beat girls off you with a stick :b

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
love you guys :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts