Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I couldn't find a thread to add fellow SAS members to my friends list on Xbox360. So i've decided to start a thread.

Rules are simple, post your gamertag if you want others to add you to there friends list. Also post what game/games you play most over xbox live.

I'll go first:

Gamertag: StarDS
Games: Street Fighter 4, COD MW2.

Feel free to add me!

Sorry if someone has already started a similar thread.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I updated my post since I got the 360 today. Right now I have Halo Reach. I didn't realize how much stuff you can do now compared to the old versions of xbox and the game.

You can pm me if you want my gamertag since I'm too paranoid lol, or I'll add you instead.

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
Gamertag is in my sig, I play mostly Red Dead Redemption, Halo: Reach, CoD 4, among random others.

·
Lateralus
2,614 Posts
I'd like to play with some of you guys - but don't want my GT to be on a forum where people I know personally could find it, so PM if you want to know it.

Note that my Xbox is currently being repaired, but I should have it back in a week. I mainly play MW2, Madden 11 and soon to be Fifa 11

·
I am Jack's wasted life.
376 Posts
Tag: Archvile037
Games I have that I'd be willing to play: Splinter Cell: Conviction, MW2, GTA4 (both addons), Left 4 Dead 1, Tenchu Z and TF2

I wanna get Reach, Read Dead Redemption, and Dead Rising 2 sooner or later too.

·
ISFJ
1,473 Posts
GamerTag: Phoenix BSD (space between x B)

Games: Battlefield 1943, Fable II/III

Add me. I recently sold my xbox. I will be getting a new one in 2011.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gamertag: x ZoMBiiE x

Looking for co-op buddies for several games. Looking to finally get into Borderlands and I'll have Dead Rising 2 soon as well. I do like achievements so if anyone wants to partner up on some things that's cool too. Add me.

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
Recently picked up Dead Rising 2, let me know if you guys wanna do some co op!

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
My Gamertag is: Uncle Ezra

If you ever see me playing a game that you also enjoy, don't hesitate to hit me up so I can dazzle you with my complete lack of skills.

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
My tag is: DeathMower

A long time ago I used to have an account, but they charged me for another year w/o asking first. I hooked it back up last night and had fun dying!

I am cheap, so I tend to stick w/ older games. GTA4: ballad of gay tony, Gears (original). I have joust too! LOL.

Since I haven't played online in a quite some time, it is embarrassing how often my avatar gets offed.

·
I am Jack's wasted life.
376 Posts
I now have Dead Rising 2.

Also, Read Dead Redemption is on the way from Game Fly, I'm probably going to keep it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
GT: Cactus Eats Sun

usually playing Halo Reach or BFBC2. i also have splinter cell conviction that i like to play from time to time.

·
King of Procrastina-
564 Posts
I'm a pretty intense COD MW2 player... and will probably end up getting Black Ops
But I almost always end up playing alone.
My gamertag is: NaturlLogofZero
So the same as my Sig minus one a because it didnt fit :D
Im always looking for peps to play with.

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
I'm a pretty intense COD MW2 player... and will probably end up getting Black Ops
But I almost always end up playing alone.
My gamertag is: NaturlLogofZero
So the same as my Sig minus one a because it didnt fit :D
Im always looking for peps to play with.
You have CoD4? I bought WAW, MW2, and (soon to be) Black Ops for PS3, CoD4 is the only one I have for 360.

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
GT: wituckius

Feel free to add me. I'm up for nazi zombies in WaW, MW2, bad company2, resident evil 5, and a bunch of others.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice one guys! i added a heap of you yesterday. If you ever want me to join you on live feel free to send me an invite.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts