Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have xbox 360 and PDZ and want to play co-op or deathmatch? Or does anyone have an xbox 360?

·
ΔX
3,179 Posts
Not me. I abandoned consoles a long time ago.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be awhile befor it is $150 to $200. And the PS3 is supposed to be $600-700 when it comes out. So, you'll be waiting a real long time for it's price to fall.

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
I don't know what PDZ stands for, but I do have a 360. The games are more detailed, but not too much differnt. Except for Fightnight: round 3 that one's amazing. I am really more impressed with its interface downloading games from the night is great. Plus you xbox live is still the best for extending the playingtime for a game.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I'll never pay more than $200-250 USD for a console. It would be nice to have a xbox 360 though. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I want to play Perfect Dark Zero really bad, I loved the old one on Nintendo 64. I'm not buying a 360 though, becuase I am waiting for PS3 (Only want one console). I think I'll get the $600 version.

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
$600 what? Why not just by a friggn computer?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
yeah, Sony seems to think that everyone wants to play Blu-Ray movies. ugh. I'm not buying their overpriced player, or the overpriced movies. I just want to play games.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts