Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought the Xbox 360, a few days after christmas and I've really been enjoying it!

I own:

-Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
-Lego Indiana Jones Original Adventures
-Narnia Prince Caspia
-Star Wars The Force Unleashed
&
-Need For Speed - ProStreet

Anyone here own a XBox 360? What games do you play?

·
Banned
2,331 Posts
I have access to my brother's and a whole bunch of games right now, but I can't seem to get myself interested in video games anymore. It's sad cause I see the games and they look awesome, then I lose all my motivation. This started like 3-4 years ago I think.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
I've just been playing call of duty modern warfare 2 lately.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Sounds like we're all enjoying our xbox 360! lol

My brother was talking about modern warfare.

I mostly like just adventure games. I tried halo a long time ago and it didn't catch my interest much. But its good to hear you guys enjoy those games!

·
Walking thru mindfields
1,800 Posts
I have neither a PS3 or Xbox360, I still do most of my gaming on my laptop. I'm thinking of getting one of these consoles but I don't know which one is the best and will have the games and most lasting appeal. Gotta do more research on it...

·
SAS Member
2,030 Posts
Yeah, I have one. For the past few months I've been playing Fallout 3, Modern Warfare 2, and Rock Band 2. Man these games last a long time.

·
cant take the silence
397 Posts
well im BIG on EA skate and EA skate 2 both i play all day lol umm i love Kameo element of power haha and a few more i can't remember

my bro is obsessed with NHL and madden games and call of duity/modern warfare

omg there are soo many games!!

this is what u do go on gamespot.com and click xbox360 when you see a title you like watch the game play on youtube and thats how you can decide keep in mind with xbox its hard to go wrong :D

enjoy the new crack in a little white box :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts