Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow this is an amazing ocmbination swims i mmean someone who isnt me there fingers are number and there head is going swide to side and they were listening to the song racks on racks on racks and they felt ghetto at the time so euphoric in a sense that dissociation is honestly the best or so out htere. i hope i dont downregulat emy gaba receptors too mcuh after all tehy have or i mean have used klonopin about two days ago i shouhdl stop this and my keyboard makes clicky noise. i will post tomorrow if i even remeber i posted on SAS forum. good look crazymed i hope you the best i mean i wish ou the best. this will be an interesting track process to compare tomorrow morning when soboer after drinking lots of water tonight to avoid deh hangover ( note to self i put deh on purpose due to boredom).

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well

well its the morning. i actually have most of my memory intact of last night. HOWEVER, i am freaking out about GABA downregulation. two days ago i took klonopin. I am just so so scared about seizures, serious anxiety due to faulty GABA this is so scary. At least i didnt take klonopin cuz that stays in your system longer thus more downregulation.

also i think my psych is going to put me on a non ssri antidepressant/snri this time. something to "make me pass out" at night as i have clinical insomnia.

at least i dont have a hangover. THANK YOU WATER

1 - 5 of 5 Posts