Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah, xanax is nice. Be careful with it, it wont take long before your addicted and your tolerance has you taking 5-10 times that much to get the same feeling. You have to use it in moderation so that doesn't happen.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
DXM will reduce benzo tolerance. I just started today and I feel a huge difference and I have noticed a reduction in tolerance. I plan on starting DXM with Xanax. I may be able to achieve long term use of benzos because of this tolerance reduction.

·
Registered
727 Posts
lol the first time i took xanax (high dose)
i was going with my friends to the shopping centre, it started to kick in on the bus there and i started hitting on this cute girl, surprisngly she reacted well and i was stunned later that day/night.

then 1 hour into it working i was a mess and i was running around saying random **** to people i knew who were at the shopping centre at the time, embarrassing haha

then i bought a huge case of alcohol for all my friends and i (still feeling the xanax) and we had some drinks, i have no ****ing idea how i didnt black out i think im lucky that didnt happen.

however if i take it now, even at a high dose i don't get that feeling of my inhibitions gone, i can't just walk up to any girl and hit on her....kinda sucks

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
lol the first time i took xanax (high dose)
i was going with my friends to the shopping centre, it started to kick in on the bus there and i started hitting on this cute girl, surprisngly she reacted well and i was stunned later that day/night.

then 1 hour into it working i was a mess and i was running around saying random **** to people i knew who were at the shopping centre at the time, embarrassing haha

then i bought a huge case of alcohol for all my friends and i (still feeling the xanax) and we had some drinks, i have no ****ing idea how i didnt black out i think im lucky that didnt happen.

however if i take it now, even at a high dose i don't get that feeling of my inhibitions gone, i can't just walk up to any girl and hit on her....kinda sucks
Man wish I had that experience!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Man wish I had that experience!
yeah it was pretty good haha, it really was alcohol in a pill that one time.
however im sure i sounded/acted/looked like a zombie past the 30 minute mark.

when i was talking to that girl on the bus i realized picking up girls isnt that hard and its not as if you will always get rejected

of course anxiety is a ***** which gets in the way of that. but one of my goals is to do that pickup stuff often when i go out, for fun and to see what happens.

i like going out and trolling in real life (pranking if you dont know what it means haha)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow... I was never that naive! Really!

Benzos don't give you a high! You guys quit drinking cough syrup and wake the f uck up.

I remember kids snorting Xanax and Valium 10 years ago; morons! Even with the Internet.... You act like a douche? "wow, I snorted a Midol what I stole from me mum! I'm so high!"

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
yeah I like Xanax too directly from the bottle so I never know how much I'm taking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts