Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've just to come to realise today .. When am asleep and dreaming I'm myself ! Even when am asleep am talking to myself lol like wow that's the way I use to be .. It seems so easy and it is true that all our fears and silly thoughts are just made up stories in our heads ! Like you have to think what's the worst that can happen .. There only people like me and everyone suffers anxiety to some level we all just over think ours .. But it's true we can go out and talk to anyone or do what we want the only thing that's stopping us is us :) today I decided to keep pushing myself and am gonna have a lot of ups and downs but gotta keep going I guess :)

·
Banned
901 Posts
I've just to come to realise today .. When am asleep and dreaming I'm myself ! Even when am asleep am talking to myself lol like wow that's the way I use to be .. It seems so easy and it is true that all our fears and silly thoughts are just made up stories in our heads ! Like you have to think what's the worst that can happen .. There only people like me and everyone suffers anxiety to some level we all just over think ours .. But it's true we can go out and talk to anyone or do what we want the only thing that's stopping us is us :) today I decided to keep pushing myself and am gonna have a lot of ups and downs but gotta keep going I guess :)
Good call. And you're right, some people here don't like it when I say this, but anxiety is a regular human emotion. Something about the whole situation isn't some kind of crazy anomaly.

Also, people tend to not misinterpret you or your intentions if they know you're just painfully shy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly :) it's blushing that causes my social anxiety thou I wouldn't put myself as a shy person cause a year ago I was a very bubbly smiley person but lost confidence due to a lot of slagging which made me red then I obsessed over that moment over and over and I regret it cause if I had of just accepted it I wouldn't be in this pickle lol but if I can cure my blushing id be social anxiety free !!! Sounds so easy just wish it was but am not gonna give up .. It's only a red face i suppose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts