Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've just about gone through a life-changing experience. I feel horrible yet incredible at the same time. However I don't think I've ever felt stronger and more willful in my lifetime. This post is to remind myself of the promise I made tonight to always improve myself and always have hope, and to give hope to everyone out there that is really struggling right now.

I don't know if my posting is appreciated or what around here, but thanks to everyone that reads this

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
NewWorldOrder,

I don't know exactly what you are posting about, but if it's a postive life-changing experience, more power to you! :boogie :boogie :boogie!

It is good to remind yourself why you are fighting this, as it keeps things fresh!

·
Banned
165 Posts
Good for you, NewWorldOrder, on always trying to improve yourself and having hope. Having hope and faith can bring change in your life if you want it to!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. I don't feel like talking about my experience now, but I do feel able and ready to start fighting my anxiety.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Don't ever feel you are not appreciated. Everyone plays a role in that here and it contributes to the support and encouragement we all need. :)

I don't know if my posting is appreciated or what around here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts