Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Invisible Threadkiller
1,895 Posts
No, I try not to stand out. Plus, I don't particularly like talking about my problems face-to-face with people. I feel like I am a whiner and I hate it when people whine, especially here at work. As you can see, I have no trouble whining online:)

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
^yes.

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
hell yeah im proud of being socially retarded, btw i saw that t shirt a few days ago i was goin to post it u beat me to it grrr lol

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Haha yes, I would wear that. I would buy it for a good friend of mine, too (she has social anxiety) and we'd wear them to the mall together. :yes

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Not a chance in hell, the last thing I need is attention being drawn to my SA, I try to ignore it as much as I can!

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
The person who would wear that shirt is a very confident, outgoing person going to a huge party, looking for a laugh.

Some people with aspergers carry cards with simple explanations of their syndrome, to pass out in difficult situations. What about a card explaining SA? I'm serious.

Hi, my name is Epril. I am not trying to be aloof, cold, stuck up, uninterested. I have a disorder called Social Anxiety which presents as difficulty holding a conversation, contacting people, etc. Then, after they read it, talk!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts