Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The longer you live , the more you will get accomplished... Any takers?

I mean if you play your cards right,,,, you could be worshiped as a god!- now who dsnt want that?

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
No. If it was possible to transfer years to other people I would volunteer to have mine given to some kid with a terminal illness. Not because I am selfless or giving but I am sick of living.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
definitely not.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yes, especially if I could decide to kill myself if I wanted. I have an eternity to be dead, and billions of years of non-existence already under my belt.

·
Sigh...
856 Posts
Forever? Yes. It would be extremely lonely and boring though.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Only if I had love and money. I want to be here to watch the process of the sun going supernova.

·
SAS member
770 Posts
live forever no, forever young yes.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
cool!!! only thing is our sun wont go supernova
Yep, that's right...wrong word, just wanna be here whenever it gets, scientifically speaking...real big.:b

Oh, and also, I'd like to see the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl, and I might need 5 billion more years for that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It could be pretty awesome if i was with the love of my life forever and we saw all different sort of things throughout eternity. Just as long as the world doesn't blow up and i'm left to float in space forever. That would suck...

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I don't think so...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yes! Only on the condition that I can be in my 20's for eternity though, if I'm gonna live forever then I want to live forever young. Imagine what the movies and music will be like in 100 years! I can't! That's a reason to live in itself.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts