Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Would you upload nude pics of your ex for revenge or fun?

• I'm a male and I would do it

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I'm a female and I would do it

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I'm a male and would not do it

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • I'm a female and would not do it.

Votes: 32 37.6%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
You aren't seriously asking people to implicate themselves, are you?

How about this - if someone isn't willing to upload pictures after a (nasty) breakup, would you view someone as lacking confidence?

Likewise, if someone wasn't willing to have pictures uploaded after a (nasty) breakup, would you view someone as lacking confidence?

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
Oh god no. That'd be a horrible thing to do. I don't do to others what I wouldn't want done to me. For the most part. But that's a definite no-no.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
No way

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
You aren't seriously asking people to implicate themselves, are you?

How about this - if someone isn't willing to upload pictures after a (nasty) breakup, would you view someone as lacking confidence?

Likewise, if someone wasn't willing to have pictures uploaded after a (nasty) breakup, would you view someone as lacking confidence?
What on earth does confidence or the lack of it have to do with it? Moral scruples, but confidence?

You would seriously want to (possibly) ruin someone's life if the pics get circulated too much and receive too much attention?
MTE. It's an incredibly vindictive, damaging thing to do to betray somebody like that.

·
Backstreet's Back ALRIGHT
1,006 Posts
I wouldn't even if they treated me like crap or cheated on me. It's not right and I know I wouldn't want someone to do that to me so it's only fair.

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
No that would be terrible

·
I am a wildcat
2,266 Posts
No. Even if they murdered my pets or something, I still wouldn't do that.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
It doesn't, but a lot of people just assume you don't do it because you don't have enough confidence to do such a thing.
What the ****? That's a completely sociopathic way of thinking.

Besides, how much confidence does it actually take to sit alone at home on your computer and post some pictures on the internet that can't even be traced back to you except by the person who sent them, who in all likelihood would be too humiliated to even own up to the pictures existing, let alone challenge you about it? Like, you are not the person who's going to see negative personal consequences for this. It doesn't take any confidence on your part at all.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts