Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silence Is Golden
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my post about Earth being one country, it appears that most of you are aginst it so my next question is if you would support these supranational unions

-The North American Union

-The European Union(As one country)

-The African Union

-The Arab Union

-The South American Union

-The Asian Union

-The Oceania Union

-The Caribbean Union

-The Central American Union

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
Were would Australia fit into these super nations?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
No, I think those areas are too large for one government to have reign over. A government can only effectively manage so many people, I would think. The U.S. is broken down into states which are broken down into counties, which are broken down into towns. The idea of one unified country, with no divisions- not necessarily in a negative sense, would be too difficult to handle and issues and solutions would get lost.

I don't really know anything about government, but thats just my opinion.

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
The Oceania Union
What country's are in that, I hate to be racist but Australia is overpopulated with imagriants as it is, I fear that if we became a super nation everyone would pack up and move here, we have no jobs and our hospitals and schools are packed.

·
Silence Is Golden
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What country's are in that, I hate to be racist but Australia is overpopulated with imagriants as it is, I fear that if we became a super nation everyone would pack up and move here, we have no jobs and our hospitals and schools are packed.
-Austrailia
-New Zealand
-Paupa New Guinea
-Fiji
-Solomon Islands
-Vanuatu
-Kribati
-Marshall Islands
-Nauru
-Palau
-Samoa
-Tonga
-Tuvalu

·
Penguin
4,506 Posts
In my post about Earth being one country, it appears that most of you are aginst it so my next question is if you would support these supranational unions

-The North American Union

-The European Union(As one country)

-The African Union

-The Arab Union

-The South American Union

-The Asian Union

-The Oceania Union

-The Caribbean Union

-The Central American Union
Yeah no.

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
-Austrailia
-New Zealand
-Paupa New Guinea
-Fiji
-Solomon Islands
-Vanuatu
-Kribati
-Marshall Islands
-Nauru
-Palau
-Samoa
-Tonga
-Tuvalu
Sorry dude but if you made a super nation out of those countries they would flood Australia in no time and we don't have the infrastructure in place to deal with that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts