·
Registered
794 Posts
The last.
Could even be kinda kinky lol ;).

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Go to a party. At least then I can sit somewhere and just try to ignore everyone else. I hate giving presentations. I've even dropped classes to avoid doing them. I'd rather not take a beating...well, I guess it depends...haha.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
I'd go to the party. As someone else said, you can usually hide at a party.. So that's an easy choice for me.

Between the other two, not so easy. But a presentation (as much as I dread them) would probably win out over subjecting myself to physical torture.

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
I guess give a presentation, party would suck more for me because some losers would probably see me as vulnerable and bug me since I'm alone in the corner watching everybody, and also cause I can't stand the smell of cigerette smoke and being around drunk people scares me.

·
Rolling In the Hay
34 Posts
I'd go to a party, at least I could try to blend in with the crowd. I'd rather take a beating than give a presentation though.

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
Party, I'd just get really drunk and just sit with the dudes I know or just chill on my own and hope no birds come over to chat with me.
You can't get really drunk for a presentation LOL.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Party. Unlike a beating, there is potential for fun (since I am not a masochist!).

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Party, because I can sneak out.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Beating. Because i'd have the chance to fight back.

The party and presentations are mentally degrading. I cant deal with the mental side of it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'd rather the beating first, then do a presentation, party last. I hate parties to the nth degree, I'm always bored and thinking about how long it is till it is polite to leave.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts