Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in my current situation... I have a boyfriend and no friends, and no family. I've been trying to decide on a city to move to for college, and I've been thinking of just moving near my boyfriend so I don't feel so alone. I'm not a fan of the city, I guess I'm just afraid that I'll feel really lonely before I make any good friends.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
12 Posts
it might actually help you more if you already know someone. That way it might not be as hard finding a friend. after all he has friends(I assume) which you can get too know and make other connections.

On the other hand, if there is a better school where you can accomplish your goal, I wouldn't let being lonely stop you from succeeding else where. but if that school is just as good as any I say more close to him. I dont see any problems with it.

·
SAS Member
31,298 Posts
If I had the resources I would do it in a heartbeat. Not only because I would be around some friends again, but because they also live where I can do one of my favorite hobbies again.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,406 Posts
I have friend in the east that I made while attempting school out there & even though I don't know her super well I would much rather pick up & head back out there to build that friendship than call up my old friends here, it's kind of strange but it's how I feel. I hope to make it back out east again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts