Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Would you move in with someone from Sas?

• Yes

Votes: 54 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Only if I can move in with Silentluke

Votes: 10 12.5%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Yea. There're a couple of people on here that I think I'd get along with.

I mean, we'd have that default mutuality of not thinking each other weird for only rarely leaving their room or the apartment. Plus we could have misadventures together, while getting exposure therapy.

Like you said, like a duo.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
How is SA a selling point in wanting to live with someone? The best roommate is the one that is neat, not loud, and is barely home.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Eh... not as it stands right now. I've got too many loose ends where I am now. Maybe in the future when I've figured out what the hell my purpose is.

·
Registered
566 Posts
probably not because then they'd want to be friends or some s***

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
There are some great people on here! I would totally room with many of you guys. =)

·
waiting to bloom
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I voted for the third option. :)
<3
Yeah if they weren't c words. Advantage: They may understand the need for personal space. They may understand the need for periods of time where one must be alone and shouldn't be disturbed, or expected to be active. There may be less instances of such behaviour being interpreted as dislike of the other people about.
true on all points.

probably not because then they'd want to be friends or some s***
legit lol'd
There are some great people on here! I would totally room with many of you guys. =)
there are many wonderful personalities on here.

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
Some posters seem like really cool people but I don't know if I'd actually want to live with them.

·
Registered
582 Posts
It's hard to know for sure without meeting them in person but I think there are quite a few members on these forums with whom I could see myself comfortably sharing a house or apartment. I'm pretty easy going as long as I have my own personal space and it would be great sharing a place with someone who also has issues with SA as I think we would be more forgiving of each other's unusual social habits.

·
Master of my domain
1,339 Posts
There are some people on here I think I could consider living with!

·
uggla
10,065 Posts
Some posters seem like really cool people but I don't know if I'd actually want to live with them.
Pretty much.

Also, I don't have close friends here. And... I like my privacy too much. I already have my own apartment so I see no reason to leave(or have someone share my tiny flat).

1 - 20 of 65 Posts