Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Would you like to join my island? If so, what career would you like?

• No

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Yes, I wanna be a fisher.

• Yes, I wanna be a fruit gatherer.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Yes, I wanna be an explorer.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Yes, I wanna be a builder.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Yes, I wanna be a warrior.(protection from the natives)

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Only if we don't need to wear clothes.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched The Blue Lagoon, it was so sweet and cool, yet kinda depressing(wish I was them).

But I guess I can let other people join me in my fantasy. Anyone else wanna join me on my island?

:D:):boogie:yes:b:clap:D

Add in any other jobs you might wanna do that I didn't add.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Sure, I'll join in :yes Fruit gathering sounds like fun. I could also tame and break in the wild horses so we can use them to do work. Wait... there wouldn't be any wild horses, would there? And I don't really know how to break in horses... ahhh, never mind.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I picked warrior, because I didn't notice explorer. Guess I could be both. My fellow explorers would probably need protection from the natives :duel How dare they choose to live peacefully on the island we're invading? :D

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
Warrior/explorer/hunter here. When do we leave?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I picked warrior, because I didn't notice explorer. Guess I could be both. My fellow explorers would probably need protection from the natives :duel How dare they choose to live peacefully on the island we're invading? :D
Pssh, we crash on the island on "accident". So it's not our fault, they can't blame us for that. Maybe if they had a telephone so we can call home, so it's their fault!

I got an idea, the people who said "no" can be the natives, by force. Now we get to beat them up and send them back where they came from, their homes!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've never seen the movie.
But count me in! I'll do any of the jobs, though explorer would be my ideal choice. No clothes would be good too, as long as its warm.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'd be willing to climb the coconut trees & such.

Yeah that's a good movie & just like you described. ... Return to Blue Lagoon is pretty good too.

If you like the young natural love aspect there of course are many other films but one I really enjoyed back then was Friends (1971).
It has a sequel Paul & Michelle. (own but have not watched yet)

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Either fishing or fruit picking for me. Not too keen on bugs, though.

·
Banned
577 Posts
I'm a Conquistador so being an explorer and a warrior comes by nature, not to mention i can savagely torture the inferiors (aka natives) until they give us the whereabouts of their gold and pearls!

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I'll be a detective first and later privateeye (and secretly, in which only the "community-minded-upper class" shall know this - a cult leader who hears voices from beyond and finds lost objects or occasionally clothes from the sinning lustful heathens), the official town judge of sand pyramid-building contests, and knitter of togas in spare time which I give to those in need, made from the better-quality ripped clothes that I collected from the beached fornicators and adulterers.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
As long as we had all the amenities of civilization then yes, I can't do without my music and pc! :p

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As long as we had all the amenities of civilization then yes, I can't do without my music and pc! :p
:twak We'll be searching you when you "accidently" crash on the island. If we catch you trying to smuggle anything in, we'll send you to the natives.

You'll just be listening to music or on your computer the whole time. But if you didn't have them things, then you'd be more likely to come play with us, like normal peoples. :yes

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sure, why not, I'll join you guys, I'll be the weird guy sitting naked on top of a mountain, spouting random wisdom. Yay, just like home!!! :b

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
No thanks. I have my own island of lonliness and lions (cats).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts