Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
It would be hard for me to imagine anyone saying 'no' to those questions.

But then again I guess there is a certain magic in not knowing, isnt there?

·
wtf
419 Posts
hm, very good question. Yes and no. I think I would like to express to other people how much I think of them. I'm not sure I would like to know how much someone thinks of me because their thoughts may not necessarily be good or meaningful. On the other hand, I guess I would like to know too. Idk. I mean, it's nice when someone tells me that they thought of me for whatever reason or take notice of me in some fashion. However, thoughts are just thoughts. They don't necessarily translate into behavior. Idk. I'll have to think about this some more.

·
insert witty comment here
6,167 Posts
At the moment I would like to know if a certain someone thinks about me and more importantly WHAT he thinks about it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes, definitely. That would be fascinating. But one thing I've always wanted to know is who thinks of me the most out of all the people in the world. Probably someone in my family, I'm guessing. But what about the people outside of my family? At school? On this forum? :p

And, out of all the people I've known, who has the highest opinion of me? The lowest?

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I think it would be cool to know, unless they were thinking something bad about me. Then I would probably rather not know.

·
Banned
322 Posts
I doubt there's anyone that thinks about me more than I think about them.
Firstly, I'd like to echo this eloquently put sentiment.

Secondly, in reply to the topic title - yeah, sure. But then I would also like to know what the thought they had of me was - every detail of it, what triggered it, whether it was really meant...what their PIN number was, the secret of world domination, how the minds of normal people work...there are lots of things I would like to know.

I find the question posed by this topic intriguing, yet I think answering it is a bit like answering the question "Would you like to know where I left $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 of my disposable cash up for grabs to the first person who finds it, yesterday?"

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
I would like to know what everyone is thinking, all the time. yes, I could handle the awesome responsibility quite well and of course use it to my advantage - I mean, use it for good instead of evil....

·
I am, etc.
1,381 Posts
No way -- I think it would really crush me. I've spent a lifetime trying to pretend I am normal around others, but I know, behind my back people have a lot of questions about me. I know I would. It would really hurt to hear the reality of what people think of me. It actually bothers me just thinking about it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts