Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Would you eat food someone made with their feet?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you eat food from someone who has no arms and had to make it using their feet? the person washed their feet before making the food of course and you watched them make it

·
Registered
11,021 Posts
Hands are way more disgusting, they touch community surfaces all day, wipe after #2s, handle gross money, collect germs under fingernails, etc. Feet just get sweaty in socks all day.

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
Yes I would, there would be no issue for me.

·
still delicious
3,038 Posts
i would eat it, if it's like something i would be impressed by it being made by feet. i don't want a sandwich. make it a full course meal.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
No, but I prefer people wear gloves too. I can't listen so maybe she explained(like maybe she already had towels down or something), but I noticed her step on the floor after washing and also touch a lot of other stuff. Also unless I didn't see well it didn't look like she washed between all the toes really good. Still amazing how talented she is and how she has managed without hands :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah of course. There's germs and pollution everywhere man, you think someone making your food with perfectly clean feet is going to lead to you getting sick? Think again lol

·
⚰️👻
3,534 Posts
Yeah, for sure. If anything it's probably less gross than someone's hands, but I don't spend too much time worrying about germs in general.

·
Lost in time
86 Posts
Yeah of course. There's germs and pollution everywhere man, you think someone making your food with perfectly clean feet is going to lead to you getting sick? Think again lol
All I know is... they better be washing in-between their toes!! >=3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts