Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handsome Felon's Mugshot Goes Viral..

http://www.buzzfeed.com/saeedjones/time-for-an-oz-marathon

https://www.facebook.com/stocktonpo...1982834067/626455670783694/?type=1&permPage=1

Update: Some selected comments from Facebook:

"They can lock me up with him and throw away the key!!!! Lol...," Natalie Jeanette Thomas wrote.

"He is one fine daddy! Dem eyes are mm mm gorgeous!" wrote Erica Colon

"He can kidnap me anyday... Hold me against my will lol," Jessica Gutierrez commented.

"If there's no room in the jail, you can drop him here under my house arrest! I'll take watch for you!"

"is it illegal to be that sexy?"

"Momma, I'm in love with a criminal,"

"Oh wow!!! Yeh well I've got a criminal record, maybe we could catch up and compare??"

"Is it wrong to say he's a hot criminal ... I mean his eyes could melt butter.."

"Holy hell i would arrest him too..hottest bad boy I've see."

"OMGGG superrrrrr Delicious," commented Adjutha Lambertina

"Can we be handcuffed together….lordy!!" Michelle Asher Morales asked.

"the most attractive looking mug shot I've ever seen!" added Amanda Sullivan

"I'm in love."

"Damn those eyes."

"Oh my god he can rob my house and assault me anytime."

"ummm he's a criminal but ummm maybe husband material judging from the looks lmfao!!!"

"Omg come to mama,"

"Shud b a model not a criminal"

"criminal or not those eyes are beautiful. .but I'm sure they'll love him in prison"

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
He looks sort of like michael ealy.

·
SAS Member
4,385 Posts
I just noticed that this made it to Yahoo's front page a few minutes ago. Seriously? I hate most of their articles anyway.But, I guess it is starting to go viral. Wow.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Would not complain if I looked like him. Definitely model material.

·
Banned
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Apparently, he's considered one of the most violent criminals in the area where he was arrested. Which, of course, makes him more sexy to some.. :eek:

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
Ehh no there aren't that fanbase, the women are weird/sick to like or go further and write to them... "Normal" people don't want anything to do with them.

·
uggla
10,065 Posts
Damn. He's definitely facially blessed.

I obviously wouldn't date a criminal, though. I doubt that many of the people who commented would, either. They just think that he's hot, and are making crime/prison-related jokes about it.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts