Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As me of course I would date a woman in her seventies..even 80's.......as long as they weren't too senile or deaf.I hate repeating myself!

I think some women would date older guys if they could introduce them to an exciting world of expensive yachts, Greek Islands, celebrity type friends.

Also the artistic types give a young at heart vibe,,,,,painters, movie directors, singers/musicians...

OK this is a vainglorious thread I know..still..

·
Permanently Baned
2,594 Posts
Personally, I would.

Unfortunately, I'm already married to my Mother who's younger than that, and I can't get her to shut up. This will even give her more to talk about. As long as my Mom is alive (which is hopefully a long time), I'll continue to be disinterested in dating anyone because she takes all the fun out of my existence.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't be afraid to admit it! Come out of the closet. There is nothing to be ashamed of. There must be at least one person with a fetish for oldies!

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't see your post Cave..thanks for that!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Yeah sure - as long as they had a sizeable net worth and seperate beds was the 1st rule

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think a man in his 70s would be my limit. He has to have real teeth still intact though.
I have all my teeth, ears, eyes, arms, legs, fingers,eyebrows,wrinkles,knees and hips!

·
Banned
974 Posts
Yes I would. I get hit on by older folks all the time. The problem is...I work at a senior center. I'm supposed to be caring for them, not dating them.

My grandmother is 93, and she is dating a man from her retirement community. Its really cute to see them together. She says its never too late.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tugwah
So I imagine you'd be happy not to see any oldies in your free time...after working all day there.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Personally, I would.

Unfortunately, I'm already married to my Mother who's younger than that, and I can't get her to shut up. This will even give her more to talk about. As long as my Mom is alive (which is hopefully a long time), I'll continue to be disinterested in dating anyone because she takes all the fun out of my existence.
She must have a similar sense of humour to you though.....:clap

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's good to know! You sound like a great catch. I just hope you don't tell long stories.
I have been known to bore a few people.......but with women I'm usually more action than talk!

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol , just one step away from necrofilia :)
I think you'll find "necrofilia" is not English spelling.

"Necrophilia" you mean perhaps?
Sexual attraction to corpses??
Do you think that's a tasteful comment?
I think some would view it as ageist.
But let's not spoil the tone of this thread.

·
Registered
672 Posts
If they'd taken care of themselves and were still active, sure. I work with a few guys in their mid to late 60s, and they're still out biking, hitting the slopes, etc., and probably will be for the next decade.

Last weekend I spotted an older guy at the store, he must have been in his 80s, but he was darting around in a most youthful way, looking very tuned in to the moment. Quite an attractive person.

The fellas seem to get more noble with age...not sure it's the same for the ladies.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If they'd taken care of themselves and were still active, sure. I work with a few guys in their mid to late 60s, and they're still out biking, hitting the slopes, etc., and probably will be for the next decade.

Last weekend I spotted an older guy at the store, he must have been in his 80s, but he was darting around in a most youthful way, looking very tuned in to the moment. Quite an attractive person.

The fellas seem to get more noble with age...not sure it's the same for the ladies.
My wife says the same thing......she's a real Richard Gere fan.( I know he's not that old yet!)... I can understand why women would have liked Paul Neuman right up to his seventies....he was just naturally cool!

I'm trying to think of a cool female actress in her 60's/70's......anyone?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I think you'll find "necrofilia" is not English spelling.

"Necrophilia" you mean perhaps?
Sexual attraction to corpses??
Do you think that's a tasteful comment?
I think some would view it as ageist.
But let's not spoil the tone of this thread.
it was just a joke ;) didnt mean it bad :no
(english not my native language)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts