·
Registered
177 Posts
i wanna have your babies
lmao

·
pitiful loser
1,154 Posts
I have this urge to select the serious answer and the silly answer... My choice "yup" is true, but at this point even coping with day-to-day interaction is hard, let alone meeting new people, so there's no point.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I would, but I'm in middle of nowhere, Mississippi, so my options are a bit limited.

·
Registered
794 Posts
If I was single i'd consider it.

·
pitiful loser
1,154 Posts
I would, but I'm in middle of nowhere, Mississippi, so my options are a bit limited.
Why does that limit your options? One or the other could move.

yea but im sure none would date me
Why wouldn't they?

... from one of the most entertaining posters here. Why do you believe the same?

So, I guess I'll go with "I wanna have your babies,"
But I wanna have your babies!

but I'll be needing a lot of abortions. A LOT.
:con

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Sure, in fact I'd feel more comfortable around them than most other people. I have a hard time picturing myself not being single though.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
I'd probably be really hesitant because I'd be worried that the real life me would be a dissapointment.

However, if they were honestly interested though and I was too, that's all that matters. Sure.

·
R.I.P. Do not contact.
1,905 Posts
Yep, but wouldn't have a chance in hell. Can't look at the photo album section without feeling unworthy and depressed.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
Yep, but wouldn't have a chance in hell. Can't look at the photo album section without feeling unworthy and depressed.
Ah yes, with the sandpapering off your own face and all that (yes, that image still mildly haunts me).

1 - 20 of 77 Posts