Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming it's the only way to save someone you love and the crime would not cause any bodily injury to another? For instance - breaking into a store to obtain life saving cancer medicine because you have absolutely no way of obtaining the money for it. (For the sake of this question every avenue of obtaining money is closed to you). I've never done anything illegal, but when I love someone - I adore them - I believe I would do it.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
A softball question. Who's going to say 'No'?

You could make it harder, like would you kill someone you hate to harvest organs to save someone you love?

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
You bet I would. Firstly, i'd get to commit an actual crime. Secondly, I'd get to save a life, which would make me look like a heroine.

It's all about me, me, me.

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
Definitely. Under the right circumstances, I'd be willing to do bodily harm to someone. By that I mean that I wouldn't rule it out.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
inna sense - Cause the voices in my head tell me to!! :D

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
I would probably but depends on what the risk to me is. (IE I'm not gonna spend years in prison for anybody no matter how much I love them). If there was little chance of getting caught though or if I wouldn't face a huge punishment if caught then sure.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I'd like more details of what I'd be doing but generally yes.

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
Assuming it's the only way to save someone you love and the crime would not cause any bodily injury to another? For instance - breaking into a store to obtain life saving cancer medicine because you have absolutely no way of obtaining the money for it. (For the sake of this question every avenue of obtaining money is closed to you). I've never done anything illegal, but when I love someone - I adore them - I believe I would do it.
Just spit it out, what did you do? We won't judge.

Maybe.

·
Banned
850 Posts
depends on the crime and the person. and to answer ultrashys question hell yes! i would take their organs to save a loved ones life as well as a little extra for my own psychological enjoyment.

there is a few people out there that if i could could get away with it their decapitated head would be my vehicles new hood ornament. every time im in a bad mood i could just go outside to the drive way and slap a little bit more of that rotting flesh off of their face.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I find questions like this somewhat silly. And I am sure the OP will flame me as being "too serious" or whatever for saying so; not trying to be a jerk, SW, just saying. I like the OPs thoughts and ideas for the record. But to ask what would you do if.... is a game and nothing more. It has little, if any, reflection on what one would really do in any given situation. At 40, I have had just enough life experience to admit that I dont know what I would do in most situations unless I was there. I can take a guess. But having been in some extreme situations I can tell you that you never really know how you will react in a certain situation UNTIL YOU ARE THERE. Just something I have learned throughout my life. Through family sickness, through destitute and desperation, through raising a kid and having family tragedy, and from selfish times involving things I would rather not mention. We always like to think that ultimately we will do the right thing and for the most part we will; but not always. Just saying.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts