Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if your terminal manager who knows **** all about the business and with a freshly minted DUI conviction gets his big *** bonus during the middle of a recession when people are getting laid off and the rest working at a 5% discount?
Just wondering.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he also took away jeans on Friday just for the hell of it. he spends all day either watching us on the security camera or chatting with women in foreign countries on the net.
oh yeah, his bonus is 45k. thats two salaries that were laid off 3 months ago.
Loser. the only good thing is that my reference from this place hates this guy's guts so I can pretty much say anything to him when I am ready to leave.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
That's corporate politics for ya.

The company I used to work for laid off over a hundred people last December. Two months later, the company sent about 75 top performing employees on a vacation to Mexico for a week. Two months after that, I too got laid off.

Now I'm sure if the company cancelled that vacation, a handful of us could've kept our jobs. I know sending that many employees on vacation costs a hell of a lot more than my measly 27K annual salary.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's corporate politics for ya.

The company I used to work for laid off over a hundred people last December. Two months later, the company sent about 75 top performing employees on a vacation to Mexico for a week. Two months after that, I too got laid off.

Now I'm sure if the company cancelled that vacation, a handful of us could've kept our jobs. I know sending that many employees on vacation costs a hell of a lot more than my measly 27K annual salary.
yeah that's really crappy. its not like this guy is some kind of superstar artist when it comes to the business and a dozen other companies would snap him up the minute he left here. He's a ****ing zero, he doesn't understand the most simple aspects of how the company works and he has lost big accounts for us due to his incompetence. The guy makes so much cash and he goes out to meet million dollar accounts in worn out suits that don't fit him and severely outdated ties. Yes he is freakishly tall but he could afford to go to the ****ing tailor. this guy is so bad he can't even get the appearance bull**** small talk part down properly.
Sorry about this rant, I'm just really pissed and disgusted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts