Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

would you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
If they were emotionally attracted to me and not physically attracted to other people, yes. I myself don't seem to be physically attracted to anyone.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I don't think that would work well for me.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
It's rather hard for me to imagine such a relationship existing (unless we're talking about an Anna Nicole Smith kind of thing where you get millions for marrying and presumably having sex with the Crypt Keeper). Though I'm not sure that qualifies as a "relationship" -- more like big pay for an undesirable job.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
Everyone should be physically attracted to me, relationship or not. ;)

(Or so I try to convince myself.)

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Absolutely not, I couldn't be with someone who didn't find me attractive, I just wouldn't be happy.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I don't understand the question?!? If you are in a relationship- I would assume you do know your partner?! Help me out with this one lol

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
MissMay, the question is "if you knew your partner wasn't physically attracted to you."

I think it might be ok if you'd been married for years and years and sex wasn't so important to either of you any more. But maybe that statement is incorrect and offensive to older people...

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Thank you Madison.
I think any man that would be in my company would have to either think I am the most beautiful girl in the world -or at least makes me think and feel that so I wouldn't know he didn't find me attractive. That is like dating 101 - make her feel like she is the most beautiful thing on god's green earth! :)

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
No. What would be the point? Why would someone even be in a relationship with me if they wern't attracted to me? In order to have a good relationship, you have to be attracted to the other person. Otherwise, you are friends.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
Yes, if you ever find my partner, please do introduce me.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
It would demolish my already puny self-esteem.

So, no.

·
Banned
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's rather hard for me to imagine such a relationship existing (unless we're talking about an Anna Nicole Smith kind of thing where you get millions for marrying and presumably having sex with the Crypt Keeper). Though I'm not sure that qualifies as a "relationship" -- more like big pay for an undesirable job.
lol the crypt keeper? you mean huge hefner?

Everyone should be physically attracted to me, relationship or not. ;)

(Or so I try to convince myself.)

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)
i am attracted to your nice smile.

But maybe that statement is incorrect and offensive to older people...
who says when you get older that youre not attracted to people in your age group? maybe when you get older your peception changes and your partner still seems just as attractive to you as he or she did however many years ago.

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
definitely not! I'd rather be alone forever than be with somebody who thought I was hideous. it was bad enough being with someone who thought he was better looking than me but for one to find me downright ugly? Screw them. :p

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Please refrain from attacking others. You know the guidelines.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts