Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Would you be friends with a vampire?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this means you can only hang outside with him or her during the night and you can't tell anyone about the killings, if you want, the vampire can make you like he is so you guys are equal and you won't age so you'll be friends forever

·
Top 5 Poster
6,051 Posts
this means you can only hang outside with him or her during the night and you can't tell anyone about the killings, if you want, the vampire can make you like he is so you guys are equal and you won't age so you'll be friends forever
No, immortality by nature would defeat the purpose of life. Mortality gives life meaning, if one was immortal, they would cease to live

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
No, immortality by nature would defeat the purpose of life. Mortality gives life meaning, if one was immortal, they would cease to live
But not cease to exist. Stoner keanu needs to weigh in on this topic.
I think a vampire girl would be attractive.

·
Banned
5,857 Posts
yeah, why not?... maybe i could convince them to go on a "sheep blood only" diet and save some lives

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Can he make me like a half vampire? I have the super strength, but I'm not as strong, I have the strong nails and teeth, I can be out in the daylight, enhanced senses, need blood to live but can live longer without it and need less, I can't heal myself, and I age, but at a much slower rate than humans. If that was the deal on the table, I'd totally take it.

Also, does my vampire buddy have to kill people, or can he just take some and be satisfied?

·
Banned
4,424 Posts
Only if he/she dosen't try to kill me or other people.If they did try, I would just spike their food with garlic....

Also, I wouldn't mind being a vampire because I could live forever. Only if I don't have to kill people, I wouldn't want to be a vampire if I have to kill people or drink blood.

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
Long as they don't try to bite me and the handful of people I wouldn't want dead.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Weirdly enough I think being immortal would be really cool. So I wouldn't fear being close to a vampire, as long as they didn't constantly try to kill me. Hell yeah, I'd befriend one, if they were real.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Depends what kind of vampire, if we're talking the full on soulless, no humanity left hammer horror/Christopher Lee thing, then no, I'd run away. If we're talking the Being Human/Twilight, genetically evil but still some humanity left and trying to fight the hunger rather than embrace it thing, then maybe.

As far as being a vampire myself, no, the nocturnal immortality doesn't really frighten me, but I couldn't live with the hunger to kill and feed. I wouldn't be able to just write off murdering half the innocent virgins in a convent school as "falling off the wagon".

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
Vampires don't exist :(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts